I need to move forward, I feel like I am really stagnated and its time I started to learn and grow again. So to help with this I am going to do a project, well really 3 projects. this is probably pretty ambitious and who knows how much success I will have but I have nothing to lose by trying.
1. I will finish at least ONE painting per month for the next year
2. I will practice my guitar at least 30 minutes per day.
3. I will work towards having a healthy body with daily exercise and meditation.
by the way I have tried to meditate and I am not good at it, but I will continue to try to learn :-)
I will try to snap progress pictures of the paintings and share them, but sometimes I paint pretty quickly and finish in one go around, I would really like these paintings to be a true expression of how I am doing in my day to day life, how feel, think, love and deal with all the ups and downs of life.
I am not going to show any old art only the new older art may be viewed at taz.carnifex.org
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ok so I changed my mind and added just one painting....
ReplyDelete